Rodent Numbers

Saturday 21 January 2012

The Blogging Rat

Welcome to my blog, the blog dubbed as 'The Blogging Rat'. The reason for the name is simple, I adore rats and share my life with as many as I can get away with! Rats are a marmite sort of pet, you either love them or hate them. However, I hope through my blogging those who fall a little in the latter cateogry will see that rats actually make excellent pets.

When I'm not talking about my rats I'll be sharing some of my art, photography or other things that I think of at the time. At this moment in time I draw mainly for fun and with a desire to improve. I also maintain a role-playing game website (Wolf Mountain RPG) which has been around since the year 2000, so any major updates will probably be listed in this blog also.

Affectionate regards,
The Blogging Rat

0 comments: