Rodent Numbers

Tuesday 19 June 2012

A little more art and etsy!

I've been a little neglectful of my blog again having been too busy with art. 

 

One of my most recent paintings, a wolf on stretched canvas. I originally planned this to be a watercolour piece but it didn't work out that way. Instead I scraped it to work in acrylics (which I'm addicted to it seems).

This was another piece for the exhibition I spoke about in my last blog entry. It's a very small piece on stretched canvas, based on one of my previous cats. She'd always lie in very tightly curled positions, or when not doing that she'd sit with her paws completely tucked under her like a teacosy.

As for other arts, I've got one more to upload shortly that I've recently finished. I'm also working on a rat piece - I'm hoping it has a rather interesting concept behind it but I'm not sure how well it will work in practice! Hopefully it'll turn out okay. Following that I'm planning a butterfly piece too :) I've got to work on a few pendants/rat art as I'm hoping to attend a rat show in a few months time to sell. Should be fun!

As for my other pendants, I've now listed them on Etsy. I need to create a few more as my shop looks pretty empty at the moment! So far from early experiences I'm feeling Etsy may hopefully be a better choice than trying to sell on Ebay.

And this blog wouldn't be complete without something rat-related added to it! Jasper and Felix during free-range time!

- The Blogging Rat

0 comments: